Global Academy of Business and Economic Research (GABER) is dedicated to developing and disseminating knowledge in all areas of business, economics, transportation and logistics embracing academicians and practitioners worldwide.
GABER serves the global business community by:
Promoting the development and understanding of high quality basic and applied research.
- Facilitating interaction and relationships among those who share a common interest in the fields of accounting, finance, marketing, management, information systems, and economics.
- Encouraging and supporting quality research and business education.
- Publishing opportunities in conference proceedings as well as refereed international journals and edited books.
- Providing a chance to get together with colleagues from different nationalities, present current research and receive feedback, observe the presentations of others, and visit interesting places.
- GABER Annual Meeting typically awards a number of "Best Paper" awards in all areas of Business & Economics based on a combination of reviewer scores from the initial paper evaluations, and recommendations of the respective program's track chairs.
In addition to our regular academic sessions, GABER has Special Sessions.
NOTE: The Academy reserves the right to postpone, reschedule or even to cancel the meetings due to unavoidable circumstance including low participation. In case of cancellation, registration fee will be refunded.